Well, the flood gates certainly opened up at the end of the month…didn’t they? We’ve got a lot of people to thank for their guest contributions to April’s theme (and a few welcomed off-topic contributions). So, I’m going to get right to it!
A hearty “Thank You” goes out to…
- Andreas Jonnson – Designing Ambiences in Max/MSP
- Aurelien Folie and David Sonnenschein – 3 Deaf Mice: A sound-music game
- Tadej Droljc – Sonographic Sound Processing
- Graham Gatheral – A Quick Introduction to SuperCollider
- David Nichols – AudioMotors – Review
- Les Stuck – Designing Sound Discussion Group – Les Stuck on Max/MSP
- Mark Durham – Generating Complexity in Max
- Naila Burney – Using Max/MSP to Build a Fictional Language Dialogue System
Thanks again to all of you. And to the rest of our community, remember that we always welcome guest contributions on the site. If you’d like to share your knowledge with the rest of the community, don’t hesitate to contact us.
…and don’t forget to check out the articles posted by our contributing editors as well, if you missed any. ;)