I’ve been a bit remiss in my duty lately, and there are several people who need to be thanked for their contributions on the site. To begin, let me thank two gentlemen who contributed in May:
- Randy Thom – for his thoughts on “Time” as both an element in sound design, and a work-flow issue
- Jeremy Peirson – for taking the time to discuss his work on the film Looper (2012)
…And for June:
- Matthew Marteinsson – for exploring the sonic world he created in Mark of the Ninja
- Louis Xavier-Buffoni – for walking us through HDR in Wwise
- Nathan Johnson – for discussing his side of the film Looper (2012) [ed. the sound design and music work incredibly well together in this film]
And finally, the new faces around here:
- John Black
- Cormac Donnelly
- Sam Ejnes
- Johsua Kaplan
- Doron Reizes
- Marie Tueje (who is just joining the site now…Welcome!)
- Everyone else from the community who stepped forward, willing to volunteer their time to the site. We truly appreciate the amazing response the call for help received.
Thank you, all!