SoundCloud and Vancouver Film School announced a new sound design challenge. The prize is a full scholarship to the Sound Design for Visual Media program at VFS.
- Pushing your creativity and imagination to the limits while using any sounds or techniques you like, create an original audio track that communicates your interpretation of the following:
- The colour red
- The birth of an idea
- An imaginary animal being born
- Falling in love
- A post-apocalyptic landscape
- You can submit a maximum of three entries, but only one entry per category. Entries should be a maximum of 90 seconds in length.
- For each entry that you submit you’ll need to include in the text field a description of who you are, what you’ve created, how you created it, why you’re passionate about sound, and why you’re sure Sound Design for Visual media is the career for you.
The winning entry will be chosen by the SoundCloud community from a shortlist of finalists.
Deadline is Nov 13. Details at VFS