I started this website using RapidWeaver. I’ve been a Worpress user for several years, but I wanted try soemthing new for this site. RpadiWeaver is nice for a static website, but not for a blog. Why?
- – Each time I wanted to publish a blog post, it takes a lot of time re-uploading all the site
- – RW is machine dependent. I need RW app installed in my Mac to update the site, publish a post, etc
- – Lack of customization options
- – It’s not as beautiful and easy to use as WordPress is
- – Doesn’t have the great themes, plugins and community of WordPress
So, I migrated all this blog to WordPress, and also hacked a theme to get the template you’re seeing now. Also, a very good friend of mine designed a new logo for me. I really like it!! You can see more of his work here.