So here we are. The final round of winners in the give-away we’ve been running all month on Designing Sound Exchange. Before we announce the grand prize winner, of course. Keep an eye out for that tomorrow. First off, let me thank everyone for participating and helping to make that space special. We’ve seen the user base almost triple in the last month, and the range of conversations taking place there has been fantastic. It’s my sincere hope that there’s enough value over there that the conversations continue.
So how did we pick our winners this week? Well, we wanted to reward both the people who’ve been involved throughout the month, and those who just joined. For the software licenses, we looked for the people who were the most effective conversation starters over the course of the month (the people who asked multiple questions that inspired 5 or more answers each). For the sound effects libraries, we randomly chose from those who just joined this week and asked a question or answered one. The actual prize in each category was then randomly assigned. So here are our winners this week:
- glaiwo (aka Andrew Scott) is one of our conversation starters, and wins a copy of iZotope Iris 2
- genbale (aka Ben Gale) is our other conversation starter, and wins a copy of Sound Particles
- jaimage (aka Jamie Marcelo) is our random new user who asked a question, and wins The Recordist’s Shotguns HD Pro library
- Binary_analog is our random new user who answered a question, and wins any single library from ASoundEffect.com
- dschreiberjr (aka Dave Schreiber) is our final randomly selected winner of a 1 year subscription to Production-Expert.com
Congrats to all of our winners, and a massive thank you to Sound Particles, iZotope, The Recordist, A Sound Effect and Production Expert for sponsoring this week!
Remember, the give-away isn’t quite done yet, and there’s still a chance to our Grand Prize…the Hybrid Library from Pro Sound Effects. So make sure you stay involved in the conversations, and good luck!