The month is wrapping up, and tomorrow we start a new featured topic. It’s that time, once again, to thank all of the wonderful people who contributed guest articles and participated in interviews with us here on the site.
- Owen Green, who contributed not just one, but two articles about loudness and metering
- Tomoya Kishi, of Capcom, for his herculean effort in sharing through his interview with Jack…across language barriers, no less
- Bernard Rodrigue from Audiokinetic for discussing loudness range in games
- Brad Dyck and Jeff Macpherson for their conversation about sound in the Fifa game franchise
- Rob Bridgett, Simon Ashby and Gino Bollaert for talking about the state of loudness standards in video games.
Thanks again, one and all.
Remember that we are always open to guest contributions, both on and off topic. If you have something you’d like to share with the community, contact shaun [at] designingsound [dot] org. Tomorrow begins a focus on the intersection of sound design and music.