Just a short reminder, that the 11th Sound Design Challenge closes in 5 days (5PM on August 11th, U.S. Eastern Standard). This is your chance to win a free copy of McDSP’s Futzbox plug-in. All five sounds in the Scavenging challenge have been revealed, and here they are again for your convenience:
- A “dry” toilet flush (meaning little to no reverberation). The challenge with this one is how reverberant the rooms they’re in usually are. ;) Good luck.
- A babbling brook. If you don’t know what that means, just have a look at this video.
- A galloping horse. Try not to get trampled.
- A bullet ricochet. Don’t put your eye out!
- A LARGE rocket launch. We’re talking ICBM, Apollo 111, NASA shuttle…
We could still use one more judge. So if you’re interested, please leave a comment below.
Remember to get your entries uploaded (as one continuous file) to the SoundCloud group before the competition closes on Thursday.
If you’re late to the party and need more info on the contest, head here.