Soundminer HD Plus Released
Soundminer HD is a new lower cost product line that offers users modular feature options as well as the option to run it on both Macintosh and Windows operating systems. The starting price for this product is only $199US and is packed with great Soundminer advances leveraged from our respected v4 engine. If you thought Soundminer was great but too expensive, take a look at the new HD!
Soundminer HD Plus Features ($399)
- Support for Pro Tools 8 Spot to Timeline.
- Support for AVID Media Composer. Transfers dragged into the current Avid Bin get auto enriched with critical metadata. Another Soundminer first!
- Support for Final Cut Pro – drag to the timeline or batch transfer right into your Project complete with metadata. Another Soundminer first!
- Support for Logic 9, Soundtrack Pro, and Pyramix for Spot to Timeline.
- Advanced Transfer Settings with user definable handles, sum to mono, remove illegal characters, and the new ‘intelligent’ file transfer option.
- Multiple Database support – make as many as you want and have them instantly available. Import v4 Databases
- Project Pane with unlimited folder hierarchy. Organize your files just the way you want!
- Supports Batch Transfers
- Pitch Control on playback and transfers.
- Powerful Copy and Convert engine incorporates the industry’s best 64-bit sample rate converter…iZotope’s SRC™ – transfer speeds more than double in HD Plus.
- Support for AAF file format.
- Modify and Embed metadata to your files for all available fields!
- V4 Advanced file naming algorithm support.
- ‘Library’ weighting. Your favourites come up first!
- Import V4 databases
More details here.