All About the Sound of "The Hurt Locker"
As you may already know, Paul N.J. Ottosson has won the academy award for Best Sound Editing and Best Sound Mixing with Ray Beckett.
Need to know why “The Hurt Locker” won the two prizes? Here are some links to the posts previously published, all with info about the sound of this amazing film:
- “The Hurt Locker” and “Avatar”, Two Different Paths on Sound Editing
- Thoughts of the Oscars Sound Nominees
- How to Judge the Best Sound Editing Oscar
- Paul Ottosson on “The Hurt Locker”; An Interview with Oscar Nominee for Sound Editing and Mixing
- Paul Ottosson Talks About Working on “The Hurt Locker”
Congratulations to Mr. Ottosson and Mr. Beckett for the awards. Well deserved!