- Seattle – November 11th (5 to 9 pm) – @ Microsoft Campus
- Vancouver – November 12th (6 to 10 pm) – @ Vancouver Film School
- Los Angeles – November 16th (6 to 10 pm) – @ Culver Studios
- San Francisco – November 17th (6 to 10 pm) – @ Dolby Laboratories
— Introduction: Where we stand and where we’re going.
— A brief overview of Wwise: a brief tour of its audio pipeline solution.
— Wwise customers have their say:
- Seattle: “Tornado Outbreak + Wwise = Love”, by Scott Bilas, Senior Engineer at Loose Cannon Studios and Robert Ridihalgh, co-founder OMNI Audio.
- Vancouver: “From Proprietary to Wwise – The NLG Audio process”, by the Next Level Games Team.
- Los Angeles: “Army of Two: The 40th Day – Audio post-mortem”, by Lewis James, Audio Director at Electronic Arts Montreal.
- San Francisco: “Army of Two: The 40th Day – Audio post-mortem”, by Lewis James, Audio Director at Electronic Arts Montreal.
— Advanced techniques: Discover the latest and most advanced features in Wwise, Wwise Motion and SoundSeed, as well as the McDSP plug-in
You can register here. Spacing is limited, so make sure to register early.
If you have questions, you can contact Audiokinectik.